WFL Wirtschaftsförderung Lörrach GmbH is Lörrach Town's business development company and runs Innocel Innovations-Center Lörrach.
As a 100% subsidiary of the Lörrach Town, WFL Wirtschaftsförderung Lörrach GmbH offers a whole variety of different services designed for companies in Lörrach and the surrounding region. The service concept is based on four columns:
- Settling companies in Lörrach and accompanying and supporting them
- Enhancing and further developing Lörrach as a business centre
- Promoting Lörrach as a centre
- Networking professionals and promoting young talent
Born in 1964 in Esslingen, Marion Ziegler-Jung is the authorised representative of WFL Wirtschaftsförderung Lörrach GmbH.
After completing her training as a forwarding agent and studying economics specialising in regional studies in East Asia/China in Tübingen and Guangzhou, she took over as head of the Central Office for Economic Development in 1996 and Head of the department for Economic Development, Markets and Commerce in Lörrach Town in 2002. In 2003, the management of the municipal economic development organisation was merged with the operation of the Innocel Innovation Center Lörrach. In 2016, Innocel Innovations-Center Lörrach GmbH became WFL Wirtschaftsförderung Lörrach GmbH.
According to Sec. 15 of the Articles of Association of WFL Wirtschaftsförderung Lörrach GmbH, the Supervisory Board consists of the Lord Mayor of Lörrach, at least six members appointed by Lörrach Town Council and the Lörrach Town Treasurer.
The following persons currently have seats on the Supervisory Board of WFL Wirtschaftsförderung Lörrach GmbH:
- Lord Mayor Jörg Lutz, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Mr. Peter Kleinmagd, Lörrach Town Treasurer
- Ms. Margret Kurfeß, GREEN party councillor
- Mr. Fritz Böhler, GREEN party councillor
- Mr. Xaver Glattacker, CDU party councillor
- Mr. Ulrich Lusche, CDU party councillor
- Mr. Horst Simon, SPD party councillor
- Mr. Jörg Müller, Freie Wähler counillor